In this new school year marked by a new context of inflation and strong constraints on the purchasing power of the French, Hellio, a key player in energy efficiency in France, is launching its first annual RenObserver barometer (conducted in partnership with Odoxa) .
Selection of products
To read also
- Barometer of the activity of electrical and climate engineering companies: a remarkable spring
- 2 out of 3 employees attracted by the idea of financing the premises of their own company
- Real estate market at half mast, how are professionals in the sector reacting?
- After the entry into force of the EPR for the building waste sector, significant economic repercussions for independent recyclers
- The “brutal” change in the heat pump sector exposes it to major challenges
- Less than 10% of new construction in France is made of low-carbon concrete
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements