Faced with the episode of high heat forecast for the next few days, the OPPBTP (Professional body for the prevention of building and public works) is mobilizing to help building and construction professionals adopt the right reflexes on construction sites.
Selection of products
To read also
- Hardship: compulsory and systematic medical examination at 61, Véran announces
- Accidents at work: for Dussopt, "600 deaths per year is not acceptable"
- For the CAPEB Rhône and Grand Lyon, the prevention of the health of the business manager is a necessity
- Evolution of musculoskeletal disorders among construction workers in France
- Health authorities suggest better recognition of certain asbestos-related cancers
- Covid-19: The OPPBTP recalls the good reflexes to maintain protection against the virus
- Covid-19: The OPPBTP recalls the good reflexes to protect itself from the virus and limit contamination
- Ras le vol, a device to secure construction sites
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Public procurement in 2022: the effects of inflation are starting to be felt
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses