The government will be "absolutely intractable" with the crooks who are rampant in the market for energy renovation of housing, taking advantage in particular of aid for the installation of heat pumps, assured Thursday evening March 2 on France 2 the Minister for the Transition energy Agnès Pannier-Runacher.
Selection of products
To read also
- Christophe Béchu unveils the government's new objective for global renovation in 2024
- The government makes 10 billion euros in budget cuts
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Assistance in adapting senior housing includes home automation with the new MaPrimeAdapt’ system
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Abysmal fall for the real estate development market which reached a historic low point in 2023
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!