Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), a global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, has just announced a new agreement to help the city of Hamburg, Germany decarbonize its district heating network.
Selection of products
To read also
- Wicona equips The Place, new signal building in Montrouge
- Rejuvenation of the “Holy Chapel of reinforced concrete” for its centenary
- Quadral Promotion rehabilitates an emblematic hotel in the heart of Reims
- End of construction at the "cursed" lighthouse in Tévennec
- In a schoolyard near Paris, an “oasis” to better cope with the heatwave
- Adopte Un Bureau is carrying out one of the largest refurbished furniture development projects in France, for PariSanté Campus
- Inauguration of the Vénétie residence in Clermont-Ferrand, a resolutely modern project in a booming district
- The Salvation Army Foundation and Plurial Novilia deliver a new social complex in Reims
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?