It illustrates Hager's desire to address larger-scale projects, by offering professionals new ways of designing and installing electrical distribution.
To produce its new general low-voltage switchboard, Hager relied on its more than 65 years of know-how in the manufacture of enclosures for electrical cabinets. Although it retains the DNA of the Hager envelopes, this evolution of the quadro range sees 80% of its interior components renewed.
The robust mechanical structure of quadro evo enables higher performance to be achieved:
- the new internal equipment system offers short circuit resistance up to 85 kA, protection against shocks IK10 and protection against water and dust IP55,
- the new busbar supports offer increased stability up to 4000 A,
- quadro evo makes it possible to respond to service indexes up to 233 and to ensure continuity of service in complete safety during interventions, maintenance or changes to the switchboard.
With quadro evo, all elements are designed for quick and easy assembly:
- the internal structure of the quadro evo cells has been designed to offer more work space to the installer,
- the new system of supports and universal profiles allows greater modularity,
- a new system of mounting kits, simpler and more precise, also allows faster positioning and implementation of the devices.
Thanks to these new features, but also thanks to the screws accessible from the front, subsequent upgrades and maintenance will be made easier.
Compatibility with the Hager ecosystem
For the main electrical distribution, quadro evo can embed h3 and h3+ smart molded cases up to 1600 A.
quadro evo can also be associated with the Stream software, to monitor multi-energy consumption on one or more sites. Integrated into a metering and energy measurement ecosystem, it perfectly meets the requirements of the Tertiary Eco Energy System (tertiary decree) which will apply from 2021.
Finally, the Hagercad.T software is evolving with quadro evo to make the configuration, design and costing phases easier, faster and more precise.
For which projects?
The system allows the production of low voltage distribution equipment up to 4000 A in form 4b, for tertiary applications: commercial premises, hotels, administrative buildings, public or private, industrial, hospitals, road and rail infrastructures. quadro evo is suitable for making TGBTs but also distribution boards.
The quadro evo power distribution system is a set of power devices tested and certified according to IEC 61439-1 & 2.