Hager is launching the new version of the domovea home automation server, for tailor-made management of housing and tertiary buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- Vimar presents the new Voxie intercoms
- A facade paint based on scallop shell
- Northward Bound carpet tiles: dematerialized luxury
- Armor solar power films solarises safety glass to generate solar energy through glass facades
- SLIM +, an extra flat shower drain that takes less space
- Comap adds a new black color to its thermostatic heads to combine efficiency and aesthetics
- Noralsy launches new connected badge readers for real-time access management
- Permeable soils at O2D Environnement to counter the phenomenon of urban heat islands
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria