France's gross domestic product (GDP) rose 1,1% in the second quarter, Insee reported on Tuesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- French growth slowed down in the private sector in October
- China has the capacity to "cushion the shock" Evergrande, says OECD
- The Banque de France expects growth of around 2,3% in the third quarter
- Inflation should remain "a little higher" than 2% until December, according to INSEE
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- The products of the PRB R&D range
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat