GROHE, a brand player in the sanitary sector and committed to the preservation of resources, has just obtained the Gold level in the ranking established by the French rating agency EcoVadis for its CSR policy. The brand thus ranks among the 5% of the best performing companies in the 25% of the most committed companies in terms of CSR, all sectors of activity combined.
Selection of products
To read also
- 8th edition of the INOHA Trophies: a prize list in line with societal expectations
- Welcomr awarded the Gold Trophy for Innovation from APS, Safety and Security exhibition
- Cupa Pizarras, world leader in natural slate, launches its international competition dedicated to roofing professionals
- Winners of the Oknoplast For Art artistic competition
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”