GROHE, a brand player in the sanitary sector and committed to the preservation of resources, has just obtained the Gold level in the ranking established by the French rating agency EcoVadis for its CSR policy. The brand thus ranks among the 5% of the best performing companies in the 25% of the most committed companies in terms of CSR, all sectors of activity combined.
Selection of products
To read also
- AkzoNobel once again distinguished Top Employer in France and Europe
- VMZINC® receives a 2nd EcoVadis silver medal for its commitment to sustainability
- Environment trophy for equipment manufacturers: Kiloutou rewards Volvo
- The PBM group is once again organizing the Stairs Design Awards competition for student architects
- Semin launches "Les talented" the first trophy dedicated to women in construction
- Oknoplast and the Mocak Museum are launching a major artistic competition
- Investments for the future program (PIA3): Alkern winner of the “Innov Avenir Filière” call for projects
- Technal launches the 2nd edition of its international architecture competition "WATA"
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses
- Reliability of the DPE: the professionals of the Real Estate Diagnosis call on the Government to go further