"Region of 20 minutes", "rebalancing", "reindustrialization": the president (LR) of Ile-de-France Valérie Pécresse presented Monday April 3 the future development plan of the region, which she wants to adapt to global warming and less centered on Paris.
Selection of products
To read also
- “Anti-ghetto” measure in Île-de-France: Valérie Pécresse wants in particular to “avoid Islamism”
- In 2022, the average rent will be close to 1.000 euros in the Paris region
- In Ile-de-France, against Valérie Pécresse's "anti-ghetto" measure, the communist opposition demands state intervention
- The government accuses Wauquiez of cutting funding for housing renovations
- Creation of a parliamentary mission for the financing of housing in overseas territories after the end of Pinel
- Riots: aid of 15 million euros from the Métropole du Grand Paris
- Development of Ile-de-France: the "anti-ghetto" measure of Pécresse is debated
- Against "a speculative sale" in the Basque Country, the only solution is occupation?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- New expanded polystyrene ball aggregates by Edilteco
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades