The emblematic building of the Hauts-de-Seine prefecture in Nanterre, 113 meters of concrete and aluminum, which will celebrate its 50th anniversary at the end of January, will undergo major thermal renovation work from 2024.
Selection of products
To read also
- Etoile eco-district: the footbridge project that will connect Annemasse and Ambilly is validated by Annemasse Agglo
- Fos-sur-Mer will host a giga-factory of photovoltaic products
- The future district of La Cavalerie de Clermont-L'Hérault is underway
- EDF ENR is building the largest self-consumption park in France for Sodebo
- Issy Cœur de ville, the new neighborhood project in Issy-les-Moulineaux
- The National Archaeological Museum of Athens is to be completely renovated
- Notre-Dame-des-Neiges, the project of discord in the heart of the Ardèche mountains
- Brest launches an appeal to rehabilitate the former prison of Pontaniou
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022