The government will present "early June" in the Council of Ministers a bill to ratify Convention 190 of the International Labor Organization (ILO) on violence and harassment at work, we learned from the ministry .
Selection of products
To read also
- The senatorial right protests against the remarks of Elisabeth Borne on possible dismissals for lack of health pass
- First assessment of the APL reform
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- More than 7 in 10 French people opposed to an increase in the retirement age, according to Elabe
- With the end of the winter break, associations are worried about evictions
- Urssaf is developing its exceptional support measures for businesses, craftspeople and self-employed people
- It is "not possible" to let the social housing obligation expire, says Wargon
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- How to create a business in the building industry?