The government announced on Monday an upcoming reform of the emergency accommodation policy, to put a definitive end to "piecemeal" management by establishing multi-year programming according to the needs of the territories.
Selection of products
To read also
- INSEE anticipates a sharp drop in the unemployment rate from the fall
- 5 things to know about the unemployment insurance reform that is coming into force
- The October 1 reform of unemployment insurance published in the Official Journal
- The method of calculating unemployment insurance at the heart of the dispute
- The company, the most "relevant" level for negotiating salaries, according to the president of Medef
- The Government announces the payment of an exceptional energy check of 100 euros for the most modest households
- Branch minimum under the minimum wage: what are we talking about?
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat