The growth forecast for the French economy in 2021 will be revised in the coming days to take into account the new restrictions intended to fight the Covid-19 epidemic, Economy Minister Bruno Le Maire said on Friday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Banque de France more optimistic about the end of the crisis in the French economy
- Wind of optimism on the economy with the new stage of reopening
- The recovery is here but beware of "headwinds", warns the OECD
- The French economy misses the recovery in the first quarter but the outlook remains good
- The frequentation of shopping centers "is starting again very well", welcomes the boss of Klépierre
- The recovery plan continues to gain momentum
- The recovery in the euro zone "will require a prolonged effort"
- The French economy on track to achieve 5% growth in 2021, according to the Banque de France
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?