Leaving the city and its cramped spaces for the countryside and the great outdoors: these aspirations dreamed of during confinement have somewhat influenced real estate dynamics, without revolutionizing the market.
Selection of products
To read also
- The French stimulus plan, which is effective in the short term, must prove itself in the long term
- A Senate committee denounces the government's lack of anticipation on energy
- How to put all the chances on his side for his mortgage application?
- Real estate market, the party is over?
- The interest of the French in real estate is not waning, driven by the desire for more space and comfort
- Challenged, office property relies on its integration into the city
- Household wealth increased in 2020 despite the crisis
- Volume I of the Rebsamen Commission: shared observation and recommendations to be quickly implemented
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles