The French building sector, with 44% of the energy consumed *, emits 123 million tonnes of CO2 each year. In order to make the building more energy efficient, it is necessary to renovate the existing massively, but also to develop more stringent standards in terms of energy consumption for new buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- Poujoulat fireplace solutions at the service of RE2020 for efficient wood heating
- The Construire design office innovates with vacuum insulation
- ITE sites even in winter thanks to efficient Sto solutions in cold and wet weather
- How to detect termites in a house to renovate?
- Vimar presents new smart solutions for access control of reception facilities
- Sto thermal insulation solutions from the outside at the heart of the construction process
- Leica Geosystems simplifies the capture of reality to support the building sector in its digital transition
- BioZone, the most powerful solution to purify the air of SARS-CoV-2
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers