Societe Generale Immobilier Patrimonial (SGIP, a subsidiary of Societe Generale specializing in the distribution of patrimonial real estate) announces the appointment of Gilles Verseils, 57, as Chief Executive Officer since July 1, 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- Fabien Petit appointed president of Plurial Novilia
- New appointments at Kley, the French leader in private student residences
- Thierry Schott elected President of Qualifelec
- Joseph Pascual elected President of the Superior Council of the Order of Expert Surveyors
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria