How can the tallest tower in the world resist the winds? And the gigantic bridges, to earthquakes? The Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie in Paris offers an original digital dive into the world of extraordinary constructions and their immense technological challenges.
Selection of products
To read also
- Macron inaugurates the packaged Arc de Triomphe, Christo's "crazy dream"
- First "unrolled fabric" for the packaging of the Arc de Triomphe, posthumous work of Christo
- "Lumière, lumière": the French pavilion at the Dubai Universal Exhibition
- Despite the crisis, 2020 confirms the attractiveness of the City of Architecture & Heritage
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- Faced with soaring energy prices, more and more French people are turning to solar self-consumption
- Degraded private condominiums at the heart of the challenges of urban renewal
- Off-Site construction continues to develop in France but still lags behind the main European countries