The historic takeover by Bouygues from Engie of its large multi-technical services entity Equans was finalized on Tuesday, the two groups announced, allowing the conglomerate to develop strongly in the buoyant energy transition market.
Selection of products
To read also
- Nexity falls by more than 20% on the stock market, notably due to the elimination of dividends
- Altarea suffers from the new real estate crisis in 2023
- Bouygues announces 2023 net profit up 6,9%, despite the real estate crisis
- Faced with the great difficulties of the main guarantor of new houses, SMABTP comes to the support of CGI Bâtiment
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!