After France, Spain and the Netherlands, Germany will in turn leave the Energy Charter Treaty, 30 years old and accused of hindering climate ambitions, announced Friday, November 11 the German government.
Selection of products
To read also
- Lille to Pau, Cherbourg in Spain, in the summer of 2022 many cities have changed their climate
- Major weather disasters in the United States: a cost of 165 billion dollars in 2022
- Vietnam makes promises for the environment, despite a stubborn addiction to coal
- COP27: France welcomes progress but regrets a lack of ambition in the face of the climate emergency
- An architect of the Paris climate agreement pleads not to "let go" of the +1,5°C objective
- Macron proposes a decarbonization pact to the industrialists who emit the most CO2 in France
- Industrial greenhouse gas emitters received at the Elysée Palace
- Russia may have accelerated the planet's energy transition in spite of itself
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023