Gérard Sénior, architect representing the UNSFA (National Union of French Architects Syndicates), member of the Qualibat office, was elected president of Qualibat on the occasion of the board of directors on June 15.
Selection of products
To read also
- Fabien Petit appointed president of Plurial Novilia
- Gilles Verseils joins Societe Generale Immobilier Patrimonial as Chief Executive Officer
- New appointments at Kley, the French leader in private student residences
- Thierry Schott elected President of Qualifelec
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate