GCC, through its agency GCC Réhabitat, and KNAUF Ile-de-France Ouest, have signed an unprecedented partnership agreement for the management of expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation waste from rehabilitated buildings. It provides for the collection, sorting, compaction and transport of waste before their pre-treatment in a demonstration plant.
Selection of products
To read also
- Rockwool rewarded at the 50th UNTEC Congress with a silver medal for Rockcycle Réno
- Unilin Insulation obtains Qualiopi certification for its Exterio Pro training
- Mewa, a rejuvenation of a century-old brand
- Discover the cost center on wurth.fr
- Cheminées Poujoulat brightens up its notoriety with a third weather sponsorship
- Jérôme Pécresse, senior executive of General Electric, leaves his functions
- Rector & Techniwood: the combination of industrial concrete and wood prefabrication for intelligent decarbonization of buildings
- Rehau Window Solutions and AGC Glass Europe partner to develop doors and windows with vacuum insulated glass
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?