Rising gas prices, clearer information on tires, increased remuneration for vocational training trainees are the changes expected from Saturday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Covid-19: Scientists call for a "paradigm shift" concerning the ventilation of buildings
- The government increases the obligations of energy saving certificates
- Elisabeth Borne will consult unions and employers on Monday to "change the rules" on teleworking
- Perception of RE2020 by the Building sector: a real need for information
- The recovery is here but beware of "headwinds", warns the OECD
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- ÉQUIPBAIE-MÉTALEXPO: all together to make the 2021 edition a success
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?