GAP RÉFÉRENCEMENT, the community network dedicated to carpentry professionals, is creating a series of "White Papers". Sharing its know-how is at the heart of this unique approach in the sector. A way of demonstrating to future members its ability to support them on a daily basis to better structure their business and become more profitable.
Selection of products
To read also
- The AICB publishes a white paper on the performance of biobased materials for summer comfort and opens the debate on improving RE2020 calculators
- How to better manage the maintenance of roads and bridges in France to preserve this common good?
- The Smart Buildings Alliance unveils a new white paper on the cybersecurity of tertiary buildings
- The Order of Expert Surveyors publishes a white paper to improve the living environment of the French
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?