At least tens of billions of euros per year lost for France: further delaying the energy transition will destroy part of the country's economic wealth, figures an Ademe report, which underlines Wednesday December 6 "the urgency of act now to preserve the economy" in the face of global warming.
Selection of products
To read also
- Hydrogen in buildings: a complementary solution to achieve decarbonization objectives
- Electricity in France in 2023, a year of records
- The French solar market reaches an unprecedented record by crossing the barrier of 3 GW connected over one year
- France still lagging behind in renewables, despite progress in solar
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”