The objective of full employment by 2027, i.e. an unemployment rate around 5%, against 7,1% currently, is "closer than ever", said Tuesday May 23 the Minister of Labor, Olivier Dussopt.
Selection of products
To read also
- On the job market, sustainable finance profiles are still rare.
- France Travail will be “co-piloted” with communities, suggests Dussopt
- Ecological transition looking for engineers for the start of the school year
- France must aim for an employment rate of 80% by 2027, according to Bruno Le Maire
- France Travail: the government wants to promote the employment of disabled workers in the ordinary environment
- Replacement of Pôle emploi: what we know about the future France Travail
- Unemployment: the year starts on a positive note, but to be "put into perspective"
- The contours of France Travail, which is to replace Pôle emploi, presented in a report
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work