Bill, new restrictions in Paris, compensation obligations in the Basque Country... As the summer tourist season approaches, political initiatives are multiplying against furnished tourist accommodation such as Airbnb, accused of causing real estate to burn and impede access to housing.
Selection of products
To read also
- RE2020: new carbon thresholds in 2025, 2028 and 2031
- Tourist cities will be able to better regulate furnished tourist accommodation
- Fight against concretization: compromise deputies-senators for more "flexibility"
- More money and stability for housing renovations, senators demand
- Sites & Cités Remarquables and the CDI FNAIM ask the government for an ECD specific to old buildings
- The government unveils a plan against "overtourism"
- Prohibition of gas boilers: twelve measures to accompany the government's proposal
- Prohibition of gas boilers: The government launches a consultation with the sectors concerned
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses