A villa in Biarritz belonging to the ex-son-in-law of Russian President Vladimir Putin has been placed by Bercy on the list of "frozen" real estate because they belong to personalities sanctioned by the European Union for their proximity to Russian power.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Cairo, floating houses threatened with extinction
- The old palaces of the Chettinad region in India, the last witnesses of its past splendor
- The Association of French Mayors (AMF) is committed to the reconstruction of Irpin in Ukraine
- In Marseille, New York artist Daniel Arsham pays tribute to Le Corbusier
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices