Franciaflex has developed Well'com® technology to bring more comfort and security to the home. This house, which wants to be connected, is based on daily automation: from the opening of shutters and gates, to the adjustment of the blinds according to recorded scenarios, through the triggering of the alarm ... All controllable locally or at distance.
Selection of products
To read also
- Basements and buried walls: Knauf presents 2 new low-carbon and 100% validated products
- Rheinzink-PV, Rheinzink's photovoltaic solution for standing seam roofs
- Wicona strengthens its fire safety offer with the new Wicstyle 75 FP EI30 door
- M-CUBE® by Würth: 18 V Ass 18-1/2' Compact Li-ion Battery Impact Wrench
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Demand for wood pellets explodes causing prices to soar
- Automation at the service of the building sector
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat