As part of the Hyvolution exhibition, France Hydrogène presented the key figures for the deployment of hydrogen in France in 2022. This new barometer, which will be updated at the start of each year, will provide an update on the deployment of the hydrogen sector. French in terms of jobs, electrolysis capacity, charging stations and vehicles in circulation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Hydrogen in buildings: a complementary solution to achieve decarbonization objectives
- Electricity in France in 2023, a year of records
- The French solar market reaches an unprecedented record by crossing the barrier of 3 GW connected over one year
- France still lagging behind in renewables, despite progress in solar
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!