Garbage cans, planters, fountains, tree stands: the first deputy mayor of Paris, Emmanuel Grégoire, presented his inventory of Parisian street furniture on Tuesday, a "bible of intervention" for agents and service providers who will have to respond to criticism of the SaccageParis movement.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Paris, first fines for air-conditioned businesses keeping the door open
- In Paris, the discord building in a beautiful private mansion
- Revitalizing city centers: a challenge still under construction
- Cohabitation or eradication: in Paris, the fate of rats divides elected officials
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?