Non-resident foreigners are investing less and less in real estate in France, according to a study by the Higher Council of Notaries published on Monday 21 March.
Selection of products
To read also
- The private sector continues to slow down in July
- The French economy recovers in the second quarter, but inflation still threatens
- Recession or resilience? French spring growth revealed on July 29
- OECD avenues for housing tax reform
- The "whatever it takes" stabilized the poverty rate in 2020
- How long does it take for a young company to become profitable according to its sector of activity?
- The Court of Auditors presents its report on the organization of the electricity markets
- Rising defaults and high risk of deportations in Europe, report says
- MaPrimeRénov', CEE, "heating boost": new government announcements
- The government declines the "energy sobriety" plan in the housing sector
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE