BTP Consultants offers an infographic based on the analysis of building permits filed in France for collective housing with more than 5 lots. It provides an up-to-date view of trends in the French real estate development market by comparing changes in the first half of 2022 with the first half of 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation, a source of inequality?
- The heat pump in its heyday
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy renovation: who are the eco-delinquents, their victims and how to avoid the pitfalls?
- Analysis of the real estate market in the 2nd quarter of 2022 by the Notaries of France
- Building craftsmen driven by renovation in an increasingly tense context
- 2022 Real Estate Transactions Barometer: a situation that is getting more complicated in Europe
- When to turn on the heating? In the condominiums, the cold tends the debates
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?