The trustee is required to communicate the supporting documents for the co-ownership charges to the co-owners who request them, before the general meeting, but not to send them to them.
Selection of products
To read also
- A seller is rarely committed to the real estate agent
- Total compensation if the expropriation displaces a business
- Syria: seized by Lafarge, the Court of Cassation rejects its decision
- Old housing may not meet current standards
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- Stop misconceptions: No, it's not the great sale of real estate prices and thermal sieves
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Need a Psi: the Psi calculator developed by Rector Lesage, gets a makeover
- Conclusion of the Schöck video saga: the homogeneity of the building envelope under the spotlight
- Humidistop: the French specialist in humidity and electromagnetic wave problems
- Removable ceilings: discover the Danoline inspiration magazine!