The French government is counting in its draft budget for 2023 on global growth of 3,1%, against an OECD forecast of only 2,2%, according to a government report published on Tuesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The rules for granting real estate loans maintained to the despair of brokers
- New standoff in perspective on real estate credit
- A relaxation of the conditions of real estate loans under study according to Houlié
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- The Banque de France is more optimistic about the French economy for 2023, but less for 2024 and 2025
- The Banque de France will revise its 2023 growth forecast "a little upwards"
- The growth forecast for 2024 will be "updated" in the finance law, according to Cazenave
- Bruno Le Maire wants to change European rules against China
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- Decarbonization of buildings: analysis and proposals for Balance of Energy