More ecological and less expensive than gas: the heating and cooling networks deserve to be better known, underline the defenders of these infrastructures, able according to them to provide 20% of heating in France by 2030 (instead of 5% today).
Selection of products
To read also
- In France, stained glass fears having lead in the wing
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- Building craftsmen take stock of a trying year 2022 and express their concerns for 2023
- Renovation and the French, a story that lasts and continues
- Hello Watt responds to the Fnaim CDI: does comparing DPE and consumption make sense?
- The Real Estate Diagnosers respond to the Hello Watt survey which calls into question the reliability of DPEs
- Transformation of offices into housing: 800 projects authorized each year in France, i.e. more than 1.200.000 m² converted
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?