"Full employment is within reach," said Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne during the handover of power on Monday May 23 with her successor at the Ministry of Labor, Olivier Dussopt.
Selection of products
To read also
- 110.000 beneficiaries of the youth employment contract in three months
- Apprenticeship boosts employment but does little to explain the fall in unemployment
- Employment and training in full evolution in the Building sector in Ile-de-France
- 70.000 beneficiaries of the youth engagement contract since its launch in March
- "Counterparts" at RSA: a program to return to the world of work, according to Borne
- More than 24.000 Young Talent Builders recruited in the neighborhoods
- Many construction trades among the most promising by 2030 according to a report by the Ministry of Labor
- The Ministry of Housing and Ademe are launching a campaign to encourage recruitment
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter