High priority of the elections organized this first half of 2022 (Presidential & Legislative), housing, and in particular the energy improvement of the latter, is an essential subject of the coming years for the government and the French.
Selection of products
To read also
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter
- In real estate, do the French prefer to invest in the region of their holidays or rather where they live?
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil
- The Senate warns of the risks of a European ban on lead for heritage trades