Arrived by exceptional convoy, the third section of the future Île-Parc Girodet footbridge, the most imposing (about fifty tonnes), was installed on the night of Wednesday 26 to Thursday 27 April during a spectacular operation at above the A7 motorway, closed for the occasion.
Selection of products
To read also
- Large manholes for large-scale works in Rosnay L’Hôpital
- In Nantes, the largest hospital under construction in Europe uses low-carbon concrete
- On the French-Italian border, tunnel delays reinforce isolation
- The reconstruction of Notre-Dame is progressing as planned, the arrow visible during the Olympics
- Philippe Jost, General Georgelin's right-hand man, succeeds him to oversee the reconstruction of Notre-Dame
- The Rehau active slab equips the future headquarters of the French Federation of Canoeing and Paddle Sports (FFCK)
- The Canal Seine-Nord Europe project receives the HQE Sustainable Infrastructures certification issued by Certivea for its “Program” phase
- A 950-ton monument moved to Toulouse for the 3rd metro line
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses