More than 9.000 rental housing units intended for employees, from the middle classes in particular, will be financed by 2023 to promote social diversity in the so-called priority districts, an increase of 30%, indicated Foncière Logement, an organization of the giant Action Housing.
Selection of products
To read also
- Signature of a charter to successfully mobilize in favor of social housing
- Youth housing week: a stronger commitment from the state is needed
- Recognition of the place of social residences in Housing First policy
- The state wants to help cities identify vacant homes
- Economical and comfortable, "Tiny Houses" offer a stopover to isolated mothers
- Memorandum of understanding to relaunch the construction of social housing in France
- Action Logement will step up the sale of HLMs to their occupants
- A "guide" proposed to remove the brakes on the renovation of thermal strainers
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?