The transfer of individual rights to training (DIF) to the Personal Training Account (CPF) has generated an influx in recent days on the dedicated site and the government pledged Wednesday to show "flexibility" and not close operations at midnight as initially planned.
Selection of products
To read also
- Government presents plan to tackle recruitment tensions
- Launch of the 3C.Académie du CCCA-BTP
- Extension of France Relance aid for apprenticeship until June 30
- Eclipsed during the crisis, training wants to be a pillar of the recovery
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies