Germany will devote 30 billion euros to the reconstruction of areas affected by the deadly floods in mid-July in the west of the country, announced Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Selection of products
To read also
- 46 dead in building fire in Taiwan, one of the deadliest in the world
- Notaries launch a telephone information service
- Spanish government unveils measures to regulate part of rents
- Fine reduced to 3 million euros on appeal for Bloomberg in the case of the false Vinci press release
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"