“Think before concrete”: five organizations called on Thursday September 21 for a moratorium on new road projects, calling for alternatives to be found, four days before the presentation by President Emmanuel Macron of France’s “course” on planning ecological.
Selection of products
To read also
- Diversity and public services, Borne presents new measures for working-class neighborhoods
- The transfer of dikes, a nightmare for certain elected officials
- The State is attacking "Ugly France": 24 million euros to transform around twenty commercial areas at the entrance to cities
- Elected officials call for setting "a course" for working-class neighborhoods
- In a village in the Ile-de-France, the "ZAN" law experienced as a "cloak"
- France Ruralités: an ambitious plan for greater territorial equity
- Can town halls knowingly circumvent PLUs in order to favor a project for the management of rainwater?
- Sainte-Soline, symbol of the exacerbation of development conflicts
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop