The National Assembly on Thursday gave the first green light to a reform of mortgage loan insurance, making it possible to change it free of charge at any time and no longer only on the anniversary date.
Selection of products
To read also
- A law to push solar and wind power and allow France to catch up
- Finance bill for 2023: where is the ambition?
- Renewable law: the government withdraws an article decried by environmental NGOs
- The track of a pension reform in the next Social Security budget is "not decided", according to Dussopt
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- The wood material: part of the solution to decarbonize construction
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements