The town hall of Paris says it wants to impose, by the beginning of July, the first financial penalties on the "big players" in the delivery of fast shopping at home, called "dark stores", not respecting the regulations in terms of town planning.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Paris, first fines for air-conditioned businesses keeping the door open
- In Paris, the discord building in a beautiful private mansion
- Revitalizing city centers: a challenge still under construction
- Cohabitation or eradication: in Paris, the fate of rats divides elected officials
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?