Since January 2021, personalized housing allowances (APL) have been calculated on the basis of income for the last 12 months with a quarterly revision. With two years of lag between declared income and the payment of APL, the previous system could lead to the payment of an amount of APL disconnected from the level of resources of the beneficiaries.
Selection of products
To read also
- The company, the most "relevant" level for negotiating salaries, according to the president of Medef
- The Government announces the payment of an exceptional energy check of 100 euros for the most modest households
- Branch minimum under the minimum wage: what are we talking about?
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- UN experts call on France to improve its copy on Disability
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Conditions "still not right" for pension reform, says Castex
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate
- Construction wages set to increase 3,6% in 2022