The architect Jean Nouvel and the Philharmonie de Paris have concluded "a transactional agreement" putting an end to the financial dispute which has opposed them since 2017 on the construction site of the prestigious concert hall, they announced Thursday in a joint statement.
Selection of products
To read also
- TotalEnergies strengthens in Libya
- Immobel France acquires the Tati Barbès site
- Altarea announces a capital increase of 350 million euros in particular for the acquisition of Primonial
- Bouygues announces nine-month turnover "at its pre-crisis level"
- Engie and Credit Agricole Assurances acquire Eolia Renovables in Spain
- Fintecture allows VSEs / SMEs to collect up to € 1.000 in payment per month at no cost
- Borrower insurance: Crédit Mutuel puts an end to the health questionnaire for its customers
- With the acquisition of Equans, Bouygues is changing its face
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager