"They have been trapped in the Helvet immo loan for fifteen years now": at the appeal trial of BNP Paribas Personal Finance, the lawyer for some 1.300 civil parties pleaded on Wednesday May 31 and requested a new conviction of the 'business.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Sweden, a highway collapses for more than a hundred meters
- In an ancient city of Bulgaria, a very cumbersome UNESCO statute
- The unusual destiny of a skyscraper that has become a symbol of Johannesburg
- Deliberate destruction? Misinformation ignites in the wake of fires in North America
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- New expanded polystyrene ball aggregates by Edilteco
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve