The Construction Quality Agency (AQC) publishes, as part of its REX Performance Buildings System (REX BP®), the report “Insulation on the underside of low floors under renovation”.
Selection of products
To read also
- Proximus successfully tests a new AGC glass antenna in Brussels for better connectivity
- Stonepanel®, the only natural stone facing panel up to 28 m high, approved by CSTB
- Résineo Drain, the first coating based on high performance resin and natural aggregates to obtain a technical opinion from CSTB
- Towards an identity card for green concrete
- Research project "Odyssey of materials in extreme fire"
- Edilteco® France's Deltivoutain + CI entrevous receives a technical opinion from CSTB
- Activated by daylight, Planibel Easy glass reduces transmission of Covid-19
- 14 players in wood construction are coming together within the “Groupe Feu” to develop a new wood facade solution
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager