On the occasion of the 11th International Wood Construction Forum, the FCBA Technological Institute and the company Würth France, which specializes in the manufacture of assembly, connection and reinforcement systems, signed a partnership agreement. Among the areas of collaboration thus developed, support for innovation at the service of the wood industry.
Selection of products
To read also
- Groupe Atlantic launches its "Electronic Plan 2024"
- "One Home", Unilin Insulation's new strategy for building a sustainable world
- Discover the validation circuit on wurth.fr
- The 2022 AGC Glass Sustainability Report is now live
- With Chryso and GCP, Saint-Gobain aims to become the world number 2 in construction chemicals
- Veka, an exemplary industrial, commercial, environmental and societal dynamic
- Creation of the first French low-carbon aluminum production capacity able to sort all types of aluminum waste
- Accelerating the transition to sustainable mobility in the Grand Est
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022