The labor inspectorate recorded 213 work accidents caused by a fall from a height, including 23 fatalities in the first half of 2022, a figure which is not decreasing despite prevention campaigns, according to a report from the General Directorate of Labor (DGT) posted a few days ago.
Selection of products
To read also
- HLM authorizations still insufficient in 2022
- Metropolises gained more inhabitants between 2013 and 2019
- Converting offices and business buildings into housing: still under-exploited potential
- Results of the Enedis CSA 2022 Barometer: "The French, mayors and energy sobriety in their municipality"
- Presentation by Caroline Cayeux of the first real estate barometer for the small towns of tomorrow
- Where do the French want to live? The results of the 2nd edition of the Kantar Public barometer
- First results of the Urban Health and Quality of Life Observatory
- The French in search of their accommodation: between priorities, compromises and unpleasant surprises